Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ultimate Fighter II TV Show

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ultimate Fighter II TV Show

    Don't know how many watch the show, I think there are some. I loved season one and have even more interest in this season as I know one of the contestants.

    Jorge Gurgel is a great guy and I'm pulling for him to win this thing. With his bad knee already acting up I have my doubts though.

    If anyone is interested Jorge a very friendly and talented MMA'er who I've never seen show anything but outstanding sportmanship.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter II TV Show

    I watch the show but so far i dont like it as much as i did season 1.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter II TV Show

    Yeah, last year you had Chris getting drunk and destroying things and peeing on that guys bed, so on and so forth. I think they decided that didn't project of a very good image of the people involved in the sport and this season they seem to have picked more civilized contestants. That may not make for as entertaining a TV show though.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter II TV Show

    Seems like this year they have more guys getting injured BEFORE they fight. Also have some just dropping out for one reason or another.

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter II TV Show

    The fighters are better for the most part, still a few who have no buisness being in there. I hope Jorge makes a good showing, he's a good guy. Coach Matt Hughes is gonna try getting in Jorges head on the next episode, feel bad for whoever he fights.
    crack is whack

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter II TV Show

    I never watched season one but so far I have watched every episode of season 2. Don't really have any favorites or anything though.
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter II TV Show

    Brad Imes is my personal favorite so far besides Jorge.. Brad is a silent giant and doesnt run his mouth much, plus his attire.. the cowboy hat and stuff, gotta love it. But for season two its Jorge and Brad.. season one it was Leben

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter II TV Show

    I don't see anyone giving Jorge a real hard time except for Joe Stevenson. Stevensons only problem may be making weight, being about 5'7" and about twenty pounds over weight limit.
    crack is whack

  9. #9
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter II TV Show

    I really dont have any favorites from the new season yet but in the first it was leben
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter II TV Show

    Jorge Gurgel is truly a nice guy and is great for the sport.
    crack is whack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •